Who We Serve
- State law enforcement
- Local law enforcement
- Fusion centers
- Federal agencies
- International law enforcement
- Field validation of identities using mobile device interface
- Integration with jail management system
- Image enrollment for prisoner intake
- Released supervision for parole, probation, or registered sex offenders
- Criminal investigations
- Part I and Part II Crimes
Contact us using the form below
* These fields are required.
Powerful Analytics. Any Camera System. Agency Data Sharing.
Nationwide, more agencies turn to Vigilant’s facial recognition to develop leads and solve crimes. Our advanced pre-processing techniques make it possible to generate investigative leads, even with poor-quality probe images. Our technology is at the forefront of the industry, a solution built by law enforcement, for law enforcement.
- • Available via the web, mobile devices or as a PC-based application
- • Hosted in the cloud for easy importing and integration capabilities
- • Access to Vigilant’s exclusive gallery of over 15 million mugshots
- • Quickly analyze over 350 facial vectors
Use on Any Platform In the field, snap photos with mobile devices to quickly identify individuals, upload images to the agency gallery to share as needed, and manage watchlists and receive alerts important to your assignment. Analysts use either Web browser–based or desktop applications to upload and process images, and then search against a gallery to identify matches.
Retain and Use Probe Images of Any Quality
Breakthrough pre-processing tools give agencies the ability to use more images, even poor-quality probe images from social media, cell phone snaps and CCTV cameras.
Testimonials“FaceSearch is the simplest interface I have seen for a facial recognition product. It has just the right amount of functionality without getting too technical or difficult.”