- Available in two configurations: all in one integrated camera and processor, or separate compact camera with trunk mounted processor
- Up to four (4) cameras per vehicle
- Single Ethernet connection to MDT or laptop
- GPS data for mapping
- System health monitoring
- Wireless transmission to LEARN
System Application & Benefits
- Improved results and efficiency of patrol
- Enhanced officer safety by improved situational awareness
- Targeted intelligence gathering for crime scenes or investigations
* These fields are required.
Mobile LPR / ANPR
With an easy and intuitive user interface, Vigilant's Mobile LPR provides officers in the field with real-time field intelligence to improve their safety and enhance the efficiency of their patrol. The system provides a great deal of functionality with the user’s needs in mind, but with advanced capabilities not available anywhere else.
The System uses up to four (4) dual-lens LPR cameras, each with integrated Digital Signature Processors (DSP), and advanced imaging and recognition algorithms to provide the most advanced mobile LPR system available.
Unique Features such as the large buttons, visual system status indicators, scrolling plate history, and even a Day/Night mode to eliminate brightness in the vehicle during nighttime operations for officer safety. Mobile LPR from Vigilant is quite simply the most user-friendly interface available on the market.
- • Up to 4 dual-lens LPR cameras with Digital Signature Processors (DSP)
- • Easy and intuitive interface
- • Day/night interface for officer safety
- • Car Detector Mobile (CDM) software loaded to laptop and updates are automatically pushed to the car
- • Improved results and efficiency of patrol
- • Enhanced officer safety by improved situational awareness
- • Targeted intelligence gathering for crime scenes or investigations