- Dual-lensed (color and infrared) ruggedized camera
- Integrated Digital Signal Processor (DSP)
- Single cable Power-over-Ethernet installation
- On-board buffering of data
- Low power consumption of <8W average
- IP67 for harsh environments
- Ability to stream video to a separate location, providing LPR/ANPR & CCTV capabilities in one camera
- Variety of lensing options for different capture distances
- Small, lightweight and compact
- Wireless or network communication with LEARN
- Full featured and well documented API for integration
System Application & Benefits
- High volume LPR data capture
- Protection of Critical Infrastructure
- Proactive monitoring of vehicles entering chokepoints into a region or city
- Dual-use LPR / ANPR & CCTV streaming video
- Tolling and Road-User Charging
- Sensor for Intelligent Transportation Systems
* These fields are required.
Fixed License Plate Recognition
Wrap a virtual fence around your community with Vigilant’s fixed license plate recognition (LPR) solution, to proactively prevent crime and improve safety. Add investigative power and enhance safety with fixed LPR cameras without increasing manpower. Strategically positioned cameras at entries and exits create the virtual fence.
- • Receive alerts when vehicles of interest enter your community
- • Identify rolling stolens
- • Get more information for criminal investigations
- • Customize for any application (security, parking, access control)
The System features a ruggedized and compact dual-lens (infrared and color) LPR camera engineered for extreme conditions. The camera recognizes license plates in the camera’s field of view, matches against various agency hotlists and notifies law enforcement of matches. The system can also stream live video to a separate location such as a video management system or DVR.
Unique Features such as the Target Alert Service allow for alerts from fixed camera vehicle sightings to be broadcast from LEARN to any computer or mobile device. A published Application Programming Interface (API) allows for custom applications such as gate triggering and communications with external systems.
Superior Performance and plate recognition accuracy (the ability of the system to automatically trigger an image capture on the presence of the license plate), and plate-read accuracy (the ability of the system to accurately interpret the characters).